Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Food dates: Ristretto & Co.

Since it is now the break and I don't have much to do. I might as well put some TLC into this much neglected blog.

There are so many posts in my drafts with images in them that I would like to share.

Whilst Ristretto & Co. was a cafe that I was sorely disappointed by their originality and their menu, I did enjoy their nutella hot chocolate. It was still expensive and I wouldn't return. The food offering was limited and inconsistent with what they listed. They said that a section of the menu would be offered at that time, but it wasn't. I also found out the food was pre-prepared and just toasted to be served. Perhaps that wouldn't be too bad if they hadn't taken so long to hand me a burnt sandwich at a ridiculous price point.
This is Anita. She is one of my biffles and the person I share this blog with. Sitting in the freezing cold with her and a hot drink wasn't entirely shitty because I've missed this loser.
I think the best thing about her is her ability to still think I'm a decent person after hurling insults upon insults at her. Don't get me wrong, she's a tough cookie and will throw some stones back at me.
I am constantly tagging her in cute animal videos and pictures on Facebook that I think people might think we're the most annoying bitches on the planets. I think they might forgive us after watching some of the videos though because they are so darn cute.

Maybe I should just write little excerpts about people I like on this blog as well. Perhaps I'll write more about Anita as a person and pimp her out later. Speaking of pimping her out, this was the day I decided that I would video snap my friends without them realising and captioning it 'she's single'. Why I do that? I don't know because I don't think I have many single male friends.


Oh look at my lack lustre sandwich that I regret getting.

People who aren't afraid of cold.

Decor wasn't shabby. Too bad I couldn't eat it.

This is cute. 

Ok. I think I've getting too much attitude in this post.

Peace out.

Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Went with my partner. Little hole in the wall. Fantastic service. Good quality food from local businesses. Will be back for sure!

    xoxo Deb@SOI

    ReplyDelete