Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fashion: Surry up the Hills

Kudos to Helen for coming up with the punny title and photos!! 

I've always imagined Surry Hills to be equivalent to the likes of Newtown (that is, crawling with hipsters). And you know what? There actually weren't that many. Instead I've noticed that it's mainly the middle aged and their dogs. Speaking of dogs, if you're not looking at where you're going, there's a 95% chance that you'll step on poop. Which I almost did on countless occasions because I was either staring at fluffy dogs or the interlocking trees on the side of the road. 
Some parts of Surry Hills made me feel like I was walking down the streets of Brooklyn. Not that I've been there, but I've watched enough Gossip Girl to have a pretty good gist of what it's like...







Striped blouse - Valleygirl
Sweater - Dotti





Jacket - Gas Jeans
Dress - Dotti
Purse - Princess Highway
Flats - Chinese markets

- Anita :)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome, stylish & attractive group you are! Thank you so much for the fashion inspiration + links. Keep the posts coming :-)

    ReplyDelete